How far can we go… in 6 weeks?
Here’s a challenge for the entire team… starting today, the first day of lockdown!
Will we get around Ireland; Europe; the World or even make it to the moon? Find out what team you’re in, and get going! It doesn’t matter how much or how little you can do… because every little helps!
What team are you in?
Are you a Bluefin Hurricane; Bluefin Tornado; Bluefin Cyclone or a Bluefin Typhoon?
How it works…
1. Do some exercise. Take a walk, go for a hike, ride your bike, run like the wind or go for a swim.
2. Log the distance you completed after every training here: https://forms.gle/DF3Fjd4TY3baBMiT8
3. The results are tallied weekly and updated on our team leaderboard, for the duration of the lockdown.
Activity Conversion Chart
Convert time spent exercising into kilometres!
There are so many ways to win…
1. Be on the team who travels the furthest distance in 6 weeks!
2. Be the athlete with the most kilometres travelled!
3. Be the genius who guesses the Big Bluefin final destination!
All winners will be announced at the end of the challenge – Tuesday 1st December 2020, at the end of the lockdown.