It’s been an exciting first week of our challenge, with over 230 logged kilometres. The team travelled 1,943km in 7 days!
Congratulations to our furthest travelled athlete, Aeveen, who accumulated a massive 290.71km for team Typhoon; and to Coach Celine for clocking an impressive 46km for team Cyclone!
Special mentions to Kieran 148km for the Cyclones; Robin 111km for the Hurricanes; Pola 79km for the Typhoons and Nessa 68km for the Tornadoes.
It’s not too late to get involved!
There’s lots of ways to clock your mileage, so check out our activity conversion chart below. Make sure to log in your activities here: https://forms.gle/DF3Fjd4TY3baBMiT8
Remember, every little helps your team!
FUN-draise for Kilcornan!
We are raising much needed funds to keep our amazing team going through another lockdown, while supporting The Brothers of Charity Special Education Centre in Sri Lanka.
This charity works with adolescents with intellectual disabilities and homeless children in Sri Lanka. Meet the team in Sri Lanka… https://youtu.be/bgWuvdidlD0
Even a small donation could help Bluefin Swim Team reach their fundraising goal. And, if you can’t make a donation, it would be great if you could share the fundraiser to help spread the word.
Donate here… https://gf.me/u/y6mbs7
What team are you in?
Are you a Bluefin Hurricane; Bluefin Tornado; Bluefin Cyclone or a Bluefin Typhoon?
How it works…
1. Do some exercise. Take a walk, go for a hike, ride your bike, run like the wind or go for a swim.
2. Log the distance you completed after every training here: https://forms.gle/DF3Fjd4TY3baBMiT8
3. The results are tallied weekly and updated on our team leaderboard, for the duration of the lockdown.
Activity Conversion Chart
Convert time spent exercising into kilometres!
There are so many ways to win…
1. Be on the team who travels the furthest distance in 6 weeks!
2. Be the athlete with the most kilometres travelled!
3. Be the genius who guesses the Big Bluefin final destination!
All winners will be announced at the end of the challenge – Tuesday 1st December 2020, at the end of the lockdown.