It’s a very close race with the Bluefin Hurricanes at 801km; the Bluefin Typhoons 810km; the Bluefin Tornadoes at 814km and the Bluefin Cyclones, in the lead, with 1,148km!
Where in the world are we? The teams have travelled 3,573km so far!
Congratulations to our furthest travelled athlete, Kieran, who accumulated a 194km for team Cyclone; and to our furthest travelled coach, Celine, who clocked an impressive 56km… also for team Cyclone!
Special mentions to Emma Barrett 149km for the Tornadoes; Emma Boyle 151km for the Cyclones; Milly 83km for the Hurricanes and John 48km for the Typhoons.
Huge thanks to the great Bluefin families!
Great news… we have already hit our target and raised €1030 – all in just one week! Let’s not stop there… we have another 4 weeks to go, so let’s get whole team behind our super club, and this great cause.
If you can’t make a donation, it would be great if you could share the fundraiser to help spread the word.
Donate here… https://gf.me/u/y6mbs7
Haven’t started logging your activities, yet? It’s not too late to get involved!
There’s lots of ways to clock your mileage, so check out our activity conversion chart below. Make sure to log in your activities here: https://forms.gle/DF3Fjd4TY3baBMiT8
Remember, every little helps your team!
What team are you in?
Are you a Bluefin Hurricane; Bluefin Tornado; Bluefin Cyclone or a Bluefin Typhoon?
How it works…
1. Do some exercise. Take a walk, go for a hike, ride your bike, run like the wind or go for a swim.
2. Log the distance you completed after every training here: https://forms.gle/DF3Fjd4TY3baBMiT8
3. The results are tallied weekly and updated on our team leaderboard, for the duration of the lockdown.
Activity Conversion Chart
Convert time spent exercising into kilometres!
There are so many ways to win…
1. Be on the team who travels the furthest distance in 6 weeks!
2. Be the athlete with the most kilometres travelled!
3. Be the genius who guesses the Big Bluefin final destination!
All winners will be announced at the end of the challenge – Tuesday 1st December 2020, at the end of the lockdown.