The teams have travelled 5,973km in four weeks our big Bluefin fundraiser… we are nearly in Brazil!
Spread the word!
This is our club’s only fundraiser this year, so we are asking for all Bluefin families to get behind us – please donate and/or share – and help keep our club going and Kilcornan’s Sri Lanka Fund.
Donate here… https://gf.me/u/y6mbs7
Congratulations to the Bluefin Cyclones who took the lead with 340km, closely followed by the Hurricanes. There’s a battle at the back of the pack, with the Tornadoes at 216km and Typhoons at 215km! So close!
Well done to top performing athlete, Kieran, who logged 163km for the Bluefin Cyclones. Special mentions to Sarah 91km, Nessa 60km and Siofra 71km, who were the top athletes for their teams.
Super work from Aeveen 67km; Mark 42km; Milly 79km; Isolde 65km and Lauren 37km… well done teams!
Top coach this week is Brendan with 35km!
Haven’t started logging your activities, yet? It’s not too late to get involved!
There’s lots of ways to clock your mileage, so check out our activity conversion chart below. Make sure to log in your activities here: https://forms.gle/DF3Fjd4TY3baBMiT8
Remember, every little helps your team!
What team are you in?
Are you a Bluefin Hurricane; Bluefin Tornado; Bluefin Cyclone or a Bluefin Typhoon?
How it works…
1. Do some exercise. Take a walk, go for a hike, ride your bike, run like the wind or go for a swim.
2. Log the distance you completed after every training here: https://forms.gle/DF3Fjd4TY3baBMiT8
3. The results are tallied weekly and updated on our team leaderboard, for the duration of the lockdown.
Activity Conversion Chart
Convert time spent exercising into kilometres!
There are so many ways to win…
1. Be on the team who travels the furthest distance in 6 weeks!
2. Be the athlete with the most kilometres travelled!
3. Be the genius who guesses the Big Bluefin final destination!
All winners will be announced at the end of the challenge – Tuesday 1st December 2020, at the end of the lockdown.