Education. Motivation. Confidence.
Get your child started in a sport they can enjoy for their whole life.
For many families, swim lessons often mark the beginning and end of their swimming aspirations. In fact, nearly 80% of families don’t consider continuing in the sport of swimming after their child has taken swim lessons. However, 95% say they have still taken their child swimming for fun.
By joining a swim team, your child gets so much more than just exercise.
- Builds self-confidence, self-esteem and focus
- Teaches time management and organization
- Helps kids learn how to compete, win and lose gracefully
- Creates an exercise for life
- Swimming is more fun, healthy, social, cool, and easier to learn than parents and kids ever imagined
Bluefin Swimming Club offers a competitive swimming program in a motivating environment. We focus on developing strong fundamentals and embrace the long-term development of the swimmer.