Another tough training day for Bluefin Senior Squad at UL last Sunday 26th November.
The squad worked hard in the water from 10 in the morning, took in a super dryland hour with Stephen Phelan and then hit the water for a big pull set in the afternoon. We finished with a fast-growing Bluefin favourite… Rock, Paper, Scissors Relay… and we couldn’t get them out!
Big thanks to Maeve for organising, Jean for PIA (all day!) and to the squad for really putting in some effort!
Information topics will include:
• Who’s Who of the Bluefin committee and their “jobs”
• Club Child Officers and their role :- SOLELY “to protect our children”
• Talk from Club Child Officers
• Parent In Attendance: What to do and “WHY” you have too
• Galas and times: different level for different ages and speed
• Galaman: How to know your child’s current times and the time they need to get to next level
• Going paperless: Online registration and payments for Bluefin Swimming Club
• Presentation of gifts from raffle to Kilcornan’s Special Olympic Team, Brothers of Charity Sri Lanka Fund and to winning Sponsor
• Update and expectations from Coach Helen
• Register for Facebook, the Website blog and Galaman
• Q&A: in Public or Private conversation if preferred