Team South Galway are raising money for a team banner and water bottles for all their athletes!
Help Team South Galway… click here to visit their Go Fund Me page where you can make a contribution to this very special team!
Team South Galway are a swimming and bocce team and part of Special Olympics Ireland. Based in Kilcornan they support 20 swimmers and 11 bocce players, thanks to the help of 17 volunteers and 6 coaches.
The team usually fundraise every year, but haven’t been able to for the last 18 months due to Covid.
Thursday 13th May 2021 at 7:30pm
Zoom link to follow by email
All clubs need regular fundraising to help keep swim teams accessible to all families in our communities.
Competitive swimming is a notoriously expensive sport – having costly equipment and huge overheads that come with the many training hours required to grow successful aquatic athletes.
Bluefin is particularly lucky and extremely grateful that we are hugely supported by The Brothers of Charity and the management at Kilcornan Pool, which has helped Bluefin SC evolve into a strong and vibrant team.
A percentage of all our fundraising will help promote the pool and the charities supported by The Brothers of Charity.
Your help to raise much-needed funds is vital
in keeping our busy club going strong.
We have two fantastic tickets to see Manchester United vs West Ham in the Salford Suite on Saturday 9th May – along with a voucher for flights and accommodation – all valued at over €700.
Get your tickets from any of our fantastic Bluefin parents; or they will be available in Eurospar, Kinvara at 10am on Saturday 1st February!
Tickets cost just €10 and will be drawn on Saturday 15th February 2020 at Kilcornan Pool, Clarenbridge.
Each Bluefin family will have their tickets for
the Big Bluefin Bingo Night to sell this week!
Every family have just four adult tickets and six children’s tickets to sell to raise much needed funds for our swim team!
(Adult tickets cost €10 and children €5)
All funds raised from the sale of these tickets must be returned to the fundraising team by Friday 1st November 2019.
We look forward to seeing you all at our annual Big Bluefin Bingo Night on Saturday 9th November at 6.30pm in Kilcornan Hall.
Many thanks to our supporters who have already contributed to the 50+ fantastic prizes waiting to be won on the night!
- Three month membership to the Kingfisher, worth €175
- Two pairs of adult tickets to the Medieval Banquet at Bunratty Castle, worth €280
- Private Sailing Lesson courtesy of the Galway Bay Sailing Club, worth €100
- Two-course meal for two at L’Arco Restaurant in Lahinch, worth €100
- Annual family pass to Bunratty Castle and Folk Park for 2 adults and 4 children, worth €95
- €50 voucher Clarinbridge Garden Centre
- €50 One-for-all voucher, donated by Frank and Kara Shortt
- €40 Rafterys Rest voucher
- Two Craggaunowen Family Tickets ( 2 adults & 4 children) worth €39 each
- The White Company, Mustique – Hand & Nail Gift €34
- Dunguaire Castle Family Ticket (2 adults & 4 children), worth €32.50
- 45-minute Piano Lesson for Beginner or Advanced Child or Adult worth €30 courtesy of Maryse Collins
- Handmade Soap Company worth €35/€40
- €35 voucher for Galway Atlantaquaria
- Elegance Hair Salon – Wella Invigo Colour Brilliance Shampoo & Conditioner, worth €30
- Lisa‘s Health & Beauty – Elemis pack worth €30
- €30 cash Clarinbridge Pharmacy
- Hair wash & blowdry from Hair Symphony Clarinbridge, worth €30
- Carolyn Donnelly Candles worth €20
- €100 courtesy of Barna Waste
- Carolyn Donnelly Candle, worth €15
- Cooney Uppercuts voucher, worth €15
Prize donations can be collected by the team’s PIAs, Coach Helen or by the fundraising team, Helen van de Beek, Milena Gizinska, Jean Kearney, Kara Shortt or Maryse Collins.